Tuesday 27 July 2010

NHS frames 2

I just thought of someone who proves the NHS frames can be Awesomely Awful, as mentioned in my last post. Anyone who follows the most recent series of Britain's Next Top Model, will have noticed one of the new judges, the stylist Grace Woodward, and her glasses.



She has the most enormous "Geek Chic" black plastic frames, and yet every time I see her, I think she just oozes pure sex and style, and I just want to go and hump her leg like a horny dog. So there must be something in the dodgy NHS frames look right?



(all images courtesy of Google Image search and wherever the hell found them.. I don't own any of these images)

1 comment:

  1. The female human broke her glasses the other day. She may have to resort to some of these 'sexy' frames... =^.^=

    ReplyDelete